Maxfield Real Estate Group, LLC
Property Asset Management Division
MREG announces a new group affiliation to provide real estate property and asset management services to the tri-state area of Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky.
Apartment Communities and Apartment Properties of 8 to 250 units
Mobile Home Parks
Multi-Tenant Industrial Properties
Strip Centers and smaller retail malls
Investor-Owned Residential Rental Portfolios of 10 or more rental houses
Commercial Property Asset Management and Advisory Services for:
- Institutional Investors and REITS
- Individual Investors
- Lender-Owned Asset Mgt. and Disposition (Commercial REOs)
Business or Industrial Incubator Projects
- Development and Management– MREG and its affiliates also provide leasing and management assistance for business and industrial incubator projects.
- Our affiliate company, The Cambridge Group, LLC, also develops, acquires, and manages incubator projects and facilities.
Types of Fee Contracts
Traditional Property Management—based on a fixed percentage of rent collected plus a separate fee for new and renewal leases per schedule.
Base Fee Contract + Incentive Bonus based on monthly or quarterly P & L performance targets
Cash-Flow Management Contracts—there are 3 types
- Fixed or Progressive Percentage of Rent or Cash Flow
- Master Lease with Option to purchase
- Master Lease without option to purchase
Discounted Management Fee in exchange for some Fee Ownership equity (as a limited partner) in the property or project for reduced or no management fees
Participation Performance Bonus (on the back end) for reduced management
fees—the bonus is based on how much the value of the property increases from
acquisition to disposition or it can be tied to meeting specific property
F. Flat-Rate monthly fee + leasing fee for new tenants and renewals
G. Guaranteed Rent Contract (usually with a master lease) but no purchase option
- Tax Appeals
- Appraisals (arranged through an affiliated referral company)
- Investor/Owner ROI (Return on Investment) and ROE (return on equity) analysis and reports
- Construction and Rehab Management Projects